Our Maine made vinyl replacement windows have the best components in the industry, we also use on the window manufacturers like Anderson, Alside, Paradigm which have the best rating in the industry. You can feel confident when we install new your vinyl replacement windows you never have to worry about the warranty because everything is covered, and that's that's what you want. You will have the best warranty in replacement window business, and that's why we have so many satisfied customers.
Use our vinyl replacement window software Alside Design Showcase to design the window that is just right for you.
Maine Made Vinyl Replacement Window
The manufacture of our vinyl replacement Windows is here in Maine in the company's Paradigm in the use the best thermal insulated glass with the low E and argon gas, and the windows are welded so the frame is solid. The glass is cut and cleaned and then installed in the welded frame, and the frame is pressed together in the vinyl replacement window manufacturing plant right here in Portland Maine.
Custom Spacer Between The Insulated Glass
- The spacer between the glass keeps the argon gas between the panes of glass, and you have the coating on the inside called low E.
- High quality welded frame that will stand the test of time because of the structural strength of these heat welded frames.
- The best part of this custom spacers which is between the glass allows contraction and expansion, see don't lose the argon gas between the glass panes.
Manufactured Here Locally In Maine
- If you ever have a problem with your new replacement windows we take care of everything fast because, we deal directly with the manufacturer located in Portland, ME.
- If someone breaks one of your windows we can order replacement unit fast, and put a rush order on your new replacement window and get you quick.
- Paradigm has one of the best made replacement windows on the market today, and they make the replacement windows right here in Maine.
Best Warranty For Replacement Windows
When you working with David Deschaine you are working with over 25 years of high quality replacement window installations, and thousands of happy satisfied homeowners who has had us to work on their homes. We have built a very strong relationship with our window manufacturers so if anything happens to your new windows you will have the strongest replacement window warranty in the business.
Scheduling Your New Replacement Window Installation
Our installation crews have decades of experience installing replacement windows, and once you have decided which windows you want installed in your home, the next step is to take accurate measurements of your window openings so we can order your replacement windows. Once we place the order for your windows, and they are usually made within two weeks. Then once we get confirmation from our window manufacturer we will schedule the exact installation date.
What Should You Do Before You Replacement Window Installation
Typically your window installation will only take one day and sometimes may take two days depending upon the size of the job, and we will need access to your driveway for a trucks to deliver your brand-new windows. If you would remove anything directly in front of the window areas so we can move in and out of the area quickly, and if we have to move any items we can take care of those for you. If you have curtains hanging over the windows, you will need to remove those temporarily, and we can assist you putting those backup once we install your brand-new replacement windows.
We look forward to working with you installing your new replacement Windows, Go ahead and fill out the free estimate form here on the website, or you can call us to schedule your appointment to can meet with one of our replacement windows specialists.